Pages

Breakfast In Bed

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Daydreaming

Ant drove me to work this morning, as he had a meeting in Havant, just up the road from Chichester. He got unnecessarily cross with another motorist who pulled out in front of us, and snapped at me for commenting on the situation. I find it disturbing when he loses his rag - and it set me up to feel bad for the rest of the day.

Now he's late to pick me up again and we're going to be late for rehearsal in Eastbourne. His two worst traits are almost certainly his time-keeping and his temper. Though I should be and am grateful that he has many, many other wonderful traits. I just tend to pick out the negative ones when I'm feeling down.

Right now I'd love to be back in my old room in Eastbourne, listening to music and daydreaming, with no-one to please but myself. But here I am, 30 years old and a homeowner. At least I can still daydream now and again.
blog comments powered by Disqus