Pages

Breakfast In Bed

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

In Need of Sustenance and Sleep

So, the mobile blogging thing didn't quite work out as planned. Due to jammed networks and patchy coverage at the festival, it took a while for messages to get through, and by Sunday I gave up trying and left my phone in a locker. The food wasn't as inspiring as I'd hoped anyway - consisting mostly of burger and noodle vans, there were no nice foodie tents to hang out in like at Green Man. The best meal I had all weekend (unless you count a smoothie as a meal) was a veggie curry on Sunday night, just before my (fantastic) final band of the festival. But more on Latitude musical highlights to follow - today's priority is to get myself a hearty lunch and catch up on some sleep before sitting down to edit all my photos and write something coherent about the weekend.
blog comments powered by Disqus